Welcome to Climate Alpha
Climate Alpha is an AI-powered platform that drives adaptation strategies for government, real estate professionals, and investors. It combines hundreds of socioeconomic, demographic, and market indicators with multiple climate scenarios to generate land and property value forecasts for every year to 2040.
Climate Alpha’s proprietary Resilience Index™ is a comprehensive dashboard of the risk, vulnerability, and readiness scores for 40,000+ US zip codes (or 3,000+ counties). Each cluster is comprised of essential indicators aggregated from multiple authoritative sources.
How can city officials and use the Resilience Index?
- Design optimal climate adaptation strategies
- Strategically allocate resilience grants from the federal government
- Reform urban and rural land-use policies
- Identify relocation sites for public and private facilities
- Conduct scenario-based exercises to prepare for extreme disruptions
- Establish the climate-adjusted market value of real estate assets to model GDP and tax revenue projections
- Develop land privatization and “urban wealth fund” management mechanisms
- Calculate and budget for investment requirements and priorities for resiliency measures